Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Day 13: Favorite Quote


I'm one of those people who just simply don't have one quote that I can select as my favorite. Like my lists of songs, entertainers, influencers, actors, politicians, icons, foods, facts, places... I simply do not have the ability to limit myself to a single favorite. I have FAVORITES!! Quotes are no different. Maybe I'll have to list them in another post once this challenge is done.

So, the quote that I will select is the one that I have been saying more often recently than most.

"You are what you attract"

There are many different ways of saying this. The point is that whatever you put out to the world what comes back to you. If you want great, then you have to be great. If you want sophistication, then you have to be sophisticated. If you want organization, then you have to be organized. Like attracts like. If you want a certain partner in your relationship, then you have to be that person now, even if you haven't met them yet just so they can be attracted to you. Some of my favorite variations of this saying I'll share here:







As I learn more and more about the Law of Attraction, I see more and more how true this particular quote is true in my own life. I especially appreciate this quote because it relates to scripture which also makes me even more confident in its truth. From Proverbs 23:7:




No comments:

Post a Comment