Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Day 7: 10 Favorite Foods

As big and greedy as I am it is certainly NOT HARD to come up with a list of my 10 FAVORITE FOODS!

The hardest part was narrowing the list down to just 10 items. I mean, I LOVE FOOD! I love to eat! I don't discriminate. I will eat just about anything and attempt to try new foods all the time. I happen to be an overweight woman so while I tackle a more healthy lifestyle with my eating habits, I do have a serious list of foods that make it VERY hard to stick to any type of diet. The following list is of my favorite foods and NONE are approved by any form of a diet plan. Needless to say, I keep starting a new diet and stopping at the sight of one of the following. Pray for me!

I would try to be logical about this list and categorize my choices, but, I don't want to even think that hard right now! You see, I was on a diet recently so most of my favorite foods I wasn't even indulging in. I've been proud of myself for being committed for an entire month at the beginning of the year, and I've lost 15 lbs because of my commitment to it. And now, I have the motivation of expanding my modeling career at hand, so I'm determined to keep this going at least for another month or so (starting next week).

Oh, I get tempted, especially when the foods on this list are present in my home, on a date, or offered at a party. It's so frustrating sometimes that everyone isn't on a diet with me. lol

While I gear up for another serious diet adventure, I don't mind daydreaming about the foods that I'd have to ask for if ever on death row. You know, your last meal. That's what this list basically is. If I had to choose my last foods, all of my favorites would be on the list. Now that I think about it, my list is actually pretty extensive. Listing just 10 is going to be hard. But you know what, I'm sure I know my TOP TEN FAVORITES, and I'm going to list them now.

Let me know if any of these makes your list:


  1. candied yams 
  2. baked macaroni and cheese
  3. lemon cake with lemon icing


  4. funnel cake with tons of sugar on top
  5. soft pretzels with cheese and sometimes spicy mustard 
  6. french fries (sweet potato, crinkled, wedged, steak, fried, baked, or otherwise)
  7. chocolate covered almonds or peanuts 
  8. crab cakes
  9. pears 
  10. homemade butter biscuits 

Now, I know there are some healthy versions of a few of these items, if not all, and pears are good for you as a fruit in moderation, however, I'm not trying to tease myself. Any suggestions on any good diet versions of any of the items on this list are greatly appreciated ... but I'm not holding my breath. 

2 comments:

  1. I never make crab cakes before but I always wanted to try it, will you be my taste tester?

    ReplyDelete