Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Day 14: What is in My Bag?

I must confess:

I absolutely LOVE watching these videos on YouTube all the time! I don't know what it is about showcasing what we carry in our handbags, but women really enjoy this. We like sharing what we carry and why, as well as being nosey enough to look inside other women's handbags and purses.

While many people go through their bags with specifics in mind, since I've never down this before, I'm going to spare you and simply not give any explanation. I may have to start a new YouTube channel and add this topic to the content list for that channel. We shall see.

In the meantime, I will simply examine my bag now and attach photos of the contents of the current bag I am carrying now.

Let's jump right in!
In my black amazon handbag which was given to me for Mother's Day this year by my favorite little sister, Alana (don't tell Amanda), I've stuffed it today with:


  • a pair of shoes
  • my planner
  • my GUESS wallet
  • notes from a meeting
  • a Michael Kors purse serving as a miscellaneous catchall for items I "need" but hardly use
    • eyelash glue
    • post-it notes
    • ink pen
    • business cards
    • lip gloss
    • nail glue
    • travel size spray deodorant
    • breath mints
    • purse hook
  • an ink pen
  • a marker
  • a compact mirror
  • travel size hand lotion (Mary Kay Satin hands)
  • flyers for an upcoming play
  • purple post-it note pad 
  • $0.27
  • my transit card
  • my son's toy ring
  • used paper towel (sweating earlier)
  • pack of tissues
  • Jergens hand cream
  • lip products
  • face power and brushes
  • eyelash glue
Now I need a new handbag. Larger. Sturdier. I have my sights set on a few luxury brands. I need a great quality bag that can last for a decade or so. I'm ready to invest.

By learning the contents of my current handbag have you learned anything new about me? I'm excited to find out. Be sure to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment